I read it on Su Ann’s blog and it looked like a good filler while I delay my next post (which I have yet to write). I tag anybody with a blog and if you have no idea what to write about for your next post. Or anybody who feels like doing it. Hell you can even make it a bulletin on friendster or something.
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Shhh.. i can’t tell..alright, I drove an M3 😀 I wore PINK and I went clubbing. I even got my hair highlighted stylishly! Oh, I played a couple of open mics as well.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Let’s see- the resolutions I made this year: make an impact in Malaysia- I didn’t complete it. I guess I just wasn’t focused enough- I didn’t even know what or how I was going to do it, so I guess it never really materialized. Something I never really announced- become more sociable, which I think its something I accomplished.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Nope. But I know someone who went for surgery to remove bits of a dead baby which was embedded in her body :S
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Thailand, and Singapore.
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
More holidays. Money. Better time management.
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Come to think of it, I haven’t got any dates etched upon my memory from 07.. all I remember was ‘the time I…’ but I don’t remember any exact dates.. oh well
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
My first pay check 😀
9. What was your biggest failure?
Myself– sometimes when I let myself down, I feel like a failure.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Eczema. That keeps recurring.. evil shit!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
FM modulator. Seriously, without it I think I would’ve ripped my hair out during car journeys.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
The clean up and painting team.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
The clean up and painting team.
14. Where did most of your money go?
I guess myself. Though I didn’t really indulge myself in many things, just daily necessities like food, petrol, phone credit etc.. really ate up alot of my money.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Clubbing. No, just kidding! The Ferhan vs. Fabian match tomorrow night! 😀 Showdown of the century!
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
‘This conversation is over’ by Alesana. I think its my most listened to song this year. ‘Makedamnsure’ comes in second, even though it came out awhile ago, I’ve been listening to it alot this year as well.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
neither happier or sadder, fatter, poorer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
play more WoW, open mic gigs, write more songs
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
at James’ crib watching Superbad.
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
Was already in love.
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Prison Break (‘fo sure!)
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
24. What was the best book you read?
Don’t remember reading any books this year.. I guess they weren’t that memorable. Maybe ‘the five people you meet in heaven’.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Wow, alot of bands this year. But I gotta say Four Year Strong and Alesana. My two favorite bands I discovered this year.
26. What did you want and get?
27. What did you want and not get?
Nintendo DS, Electric Guitar.
28. What was your favorite film this year?
Shoot ‘Em Up.
29. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
I had dinner with my family 🙂 22.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Completing my ‘making an impact..’ goal.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
The same as before. I guess I wore more long sleeved shirts this year. But that’s about it. Usually I’m all about T-Shirts and Jeans.
32. What kept you sane?
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
I don’t care much about politics.
35. Who did you miss?
FFAF in Singapore.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Haven’t met anyone who deserves that title yet. lol. But I’ve made alot of new friends last year and I’m glad I did. 🙂
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
It’s not about where you go, but who you go there with.