Some random shit I came up with today:
Some random shit I came up with today:
Some random shit I came up with today:
Panic at the Disco will be performing at Bukit Jalil next week. Thanks to Aimee for the news. (you made my day! awwwww) I never thought any of my favorite bands would ever set foot here in Malaysia. Guess I was proven wrong. Let’s hope this is only the beginning and that more international acts will be coming here in the future!
I WILL be there 😀
Catch me singing along and dancing with all the teenage girls. hahaha
So the other day, I was on the LRT and I dropped 20 sens when I opened my wallet. The coin rolled under the legs of a lady in a skirt (she didn’t notice) and it would’ve been pretty rude of me to get down on my knees and grab the coin from under her. So I decided to wait til she got off the train before I retrieved the coin (I was gonna get off at Kelana Jaya, so she was definitely leaving before me).
Anyway, when the lady left the train, this old lady took her place. So I had to wait again. This time after a few stops, the old lady noticed that there was a coin on the floor, and she eyed it for a few stops. Just before she got off, she looked around to make sure nobody was watching, then she bent down, picked it up, put it in her purse and walked out.
I was contemplating on calling her out and saying that it was mine and embarrassing her, but I decided to make her happy instead. Maybe she might have felt lucky for the rest of the day cos she found a ‘lucky coin’. It would’ve affected her mood and how she dealt with problems and other people, and it was all cos of the 20sen coin. A small price to pay to make someone happy for the whole day.
You may be thinking– 5? Where was 4?
Well gig no.4 was actually at the indie fest inconjuction with the cyber games festival a few weeks ago, I played the open mic stage, and well, turn out was minimal- meaning the random people who walked past the stage and the people I brought along with me. haha (thanks for coming guys)
I got to play like 10+ songs I think, which was tiring. Anyway, this Sunday I’ll be performing at the Doppelganger open mic again.. so come along! Bring your friends! Tell everyone you know!
I’m gonna be upstaged by the awesome acts who come on after me (which is a good thing haha) so if you’re not gonna go watch me (aww :'() come check out the main acts instead. Here are the details:
(taken from The Doppelganger Blog)
Doppelganger Open Stage Open Mic
presents an evening of Klang Valley Acoustic Music & Readings
27 July 2008
+ READINGS BY JASMINE LOW
+ OPEN MIC
Entry: RM20 incl. drink
Venue: 4A, Lrg Yap Kwan Seng (just behind Nasi Padang Restaurant – Puti Bungsu)
To perform, sms Jaz @ 017 sixtwothree 0288.
You can also contact me on msn/facebook/sms for more details. email@example.com
See you guys there 🙂
So the other day my car battery died again. And I was inspired to draw this comic.
(Click for fullview)
The other day I was thinking to myself, if I ever sat on the back of my buddy’s bike while he was driving, I would get a hard on just to fuck around with him. I’d think about sex and naked girls and he would be like “hey! what the fuck is that pressing against my ass?”
And then I’d whisper gay shit into his ears and put my arms around his waist real tight.
When we ride on a smooth highway, I would rock back and forth as if we were on a bumpy road instead. And he would feel my boner in his rear.
At traffic lights, I’ll make sure that other people are looking while I massage his nipples and slide my hands down to his thighs and moan out loud ‘Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh…’
When cops stop us, I’ll tell them that he’s my boyfriend.
I can’t believe I came up with all that while I was bored in the car. Traffic jams bring out the creativity in people 😀
Speaking of motorbikes, I think that their helmets are so not sexy. Is it possible to kiss when two people have motorbike helmets on? I’m talking about those safety full face covering helmets, not those skull caps. Maybe if both of them had long tongues. That’s some food for thought.
i am pissed. i am fucking angry. i’m probably gonna read this post a few weeks later and laugh about it. but as of this moment, i am seething with rage. i wanna scream, ‘FUCK YOU GOD!’ but its not gonna make any difference. and it’s probably not his fault. so here’s a big fuck you to my sorry excuse for a life.
I know life has its ups and downs. well today i had a shitfest of a day. I spent 700 bucks today, and its just to fucking survive. I’m barely getting by each day as it is, and today just had to shit on my face.
i long for the day where humans evolve to be impervious to diseases and any forms of illnesses. and our bodies will be indestrutible. the only way we would die would be from old age or suicide.
then doctors would be out of jobs. fuck them up their stupid asses. they deserve it. i’d rather die of cancer than give up my money to their filthy grubby hands.
I wrote that a few hours ago, but didn’t manage to finish the post. Now its a few hours later and I feel better. Not much better, but not as angry as I was. Today still sucked as much as it could though. Here’s a break down of my day:
I take half the day off to go to a hospital to check up and get my eczema treated.
– I get caught speeding- I was doing 95 on an 80 highway. Alright, I get off with a RM30 payment (yeah it was wrong, but I couldn’t afford to pay the 300) and continue to the hospital. But that wasn’t the worse part of the day. In fact it probably was the best of the worst.
– I reached the hospital, parked the car and went to the counter and asked where I should go to see a dermatologist. They told me that there were no dermatologists in at the moment. And the next one would be coming in at 6pm. I told them that I called them up yesterday and the person on the phone told me to come in from 1-5pm. It was 2pm. Needless to say I stormed off.
– 4 hours later, I’m back in the hospital, and waiting. The doctor comes in at 6.30. Despite being 2nd in line, when I lined up there was another patient before me, I got cut to like 5th place. I saw the doctor at almost 7.30.
– The doctor checks me out and says that I have a very serious case. I get a jab, and a prescription.
– I try to use my AIA insurance card to pay for my consultation, apparently the doctor wasn’t covered by the panel. But the hospital he works in is. How strange is that? Anyway I paid 150 for the consultation and jab.
– Next, I went to pay for my medication. RM250 worth. Apparently I can claim back about 100+ according to the admin in my office. So there goes another 100 bucks. If I can’t claim anything back, that’s 400 spent on the doctor alone.
– The other 300? I spent about 270 on bills earlier in the day. With the RM30 bribe, that’s 700. And people ask me how can I smile all the time?
I really don’t know.
EDIT : I’m glad people can feel better reading this. ‘I’m so happy my day didnt’ suck as much as yours George! Thanks!’
..you dream about your office. haha
A few weeks back when I was in Singapore, I had this weird ass dream that I saved on my phone-
I had a weird dream last night. Inspidea expanded and I came back to work in a totally brand new office with tonnes of new people and new equipment.
Loads of people left their guitars in the office.
We had a massive library, comparable to Kinokuniya and a quite number of hot chicks.
But all I could think of was, “Fuck! All my mp3s are gone! What’s Jason’s share? It’s not ninos-13! I hope he copied all my songs!”
The reason for my lack of updates- computer has been screwy for awhile and I only finished formatting/reinstalling all my stuff a few days ago. Now its fixed and I’m back online, so clap your hands and dance to some FTSK!